Home

Freeing your Party (Spoiler)

DarthKnight001

Hello, I recently finally got to play TSL and I arrived on this snow mountian and theres some sort of base where you have to free your friends and get the Ebon Hawk back. problem is, when I'm released I can't seem to free the droid, Keria, Atton, and Darth Maul Wannable. It seems Ive explored every area in this place, and theres no way to free them, when they say I can.

Help me out here. Are Keria and Atton suspost to be trapped in the force shields? or are they suspost to be free? Why I ask its because in my game they appear right next to a door unharmed & armed.

What am I suspost to do here after talking to the "LAst of the Jedi?"

Thanks.

While they start out in the force cages I believe all thats needed to do to free them is to speak to them which if I recall happens automatically when you enter the room- as I understand it the whole sequence there is just to facilitate your conversation with Atris and of course the way you handle that will effect the results but neither my DS or my LS character had to do anything to "free" my comrades other than speak to them - in both cases once I finihsed talking to Atris I was free to get my companions and leave. There are some other things you can do as well (dialoges and exploring wise).

The corridor that leads to the Ebon Hawk can be a bit difficult to see tho.

Thanks I reloaded that part of the game, and proposely let ourselves get captured so they'd end up there. I just had to be alittle forceful.

Anyway I got past that part yesterday, and arrived on Dantootine, and meet up with the Jedi Master Vrook. what do I need to do after I meet the Jedi Master? stay or go? because I went somewhere else.

It depends somewhat on whether you are playing LS or DS - the LS storyline is a bit more "structured" and points you where you need to go next from time to time - the DS is a bit more chaotic or has been so far for me.

If you assisted in the defense of Khoonda then yes its probably a good idea to speak to Vrook before moving on. You can sometimes get a handle on what you might want to be doing next by reading your journal as well.

I've been having the same problem in the stupid snowy jedi academy. Atton and Kreia stand by the door but I can't talk to them, and Bao Dur is face down in one of the holding cells. I have tried reloading it but its the same everytime. Also this is the second time I played through and I had no problems the first time. What do I do????

I have not had any problems there - did you do anything differently when speaking to Atris? I assume that conversation is what triggers the release of the ship and your companions and I have done it both as LS and DS and had no issues leaving. Do you get the cut scene where Kriea talks to Atton? Thats the only other thing I recall...

When you reloaded did you use the auto save from when you enter the academy? If so you may want to go back to a previous one if possible.

Archived