Home

PC Selectable head Yoda for KOTOR II

Kelathinadun

Fighting with the Yoda/Vandar model is limited. The lightsaber always looks like it's popping out of their hand, and the only animations it has is default attacks and power attacks. Critical strikes and flurry don't work.

Waitaminute... you want one for KOTOR II? Is Vandar even in it? Been a while since I played. I don't think he is.

Vandar is actually in it. He appears in a hologram talking to Vrook from a recording many years ago.

vandarholo1jd.jpg

You will have to download and use KSE to change your appearance.

I have seen sciamanos's yoda but I don't want to have to download the KSE Editor. That will make me feel like a cheater.

You want to tweak the game but you don't want to "feel" like you are cheating? :eyeraise: Er! Ok! :D

The only answer I can give you is that, you are only "doomed" if you want to be. Otherwise there is KSE. ;)

Ps: I have seen sciamanos's yoda but I don't want to have to download the KSE Editor. That will make me feel like a cheater.

Hey, don't not download it. I was very hesitant at first, but I absolutely love it now! Ever since yesterday...or the day before?...I have been tweaking with stuff here and there. It's awesome! I was so scared I would permanently screw something up, but everything is still working just fine. I guess that's a good sign.

Adding content that naturally flows isn't cheating in my book. Using editors, cheat manuals, cheat codes, that's cheating.

Would you count making HK-47 a human Jedi cheating? If so, I've been a very bad boy. But hey, it's awesome. And I'm slowly, but surely, learning the ropes.

Fighting with the Yoda/Vandar model is limited. The lightsaber always looks like it's popping out of their hand, and the only animations it has is default attacks and power attacks. Critical strikes and flurry don't work.

From what I gather, it seems someone has just cracked the animations code. So, it is possible someone might be able to developed some special animations for the 'Vandar/Yoda' model. It would be tuff, but well worth it, if they did. Maybe have him spin-attacking infront of the character for the flurries. And the leaping-slashing attack over the enemy's head for the power attack.

I know none of you will understand what I just said; but the styles of attack I just tried to explain were the best ways I could think of to describe Yoda's moves from the movies. If someone could script some animations even a percentage of what is seen in the movies... then they will have done a great job.

Archived