Home

Another Nar Shadaa question

jhowardfox

Hi all... I've finished a number of quests on Nar Shadaa, but I guess not enough to get the message to go to the Jekk bar (though I feel like I've talked to everyone I can possibly find.) My question is, at this point when I try to reboard the Ebon Hawk, I get a message saying I can't "at this time." Just wondering, is that normal or a glitch? Thanks!

Have you explored the cantina area near the pazaak den?

Search there and contact a rodent-like creature. Tell him your troubles.

You may need some credits.

Have you been to see Saquesh yet? Take care of him and I'm sure you'll be able to move on in the story. He's Goto's echange lackey on NarShadda.

He's located in the refugee sector. He's heavily guarded by Gammorean ruffians.

...but, they're not too smart.

Depending on your alignment, you must deal with the exchange to get Goto's attention.

Oh, by the way, Jhowardfox, welcome!

Go to the cantina *the red lit opening* and talk to the snivvian and pay him some credits and have him go talk to the exchange on your behalf, then go to the refugee sector and fight the serraco and exchange thugs there and kill the serraco leader and kill the exchange leader Saquesh *the squid guy* and then go back to the refugee docking area and you should get a cutscene where the toydarian encounters the red eclipse. You will then get a message to return to the ebon hawk. Before you go there, make sure you go to the docks and do all of the quests there, including talking to Vogga the hutt about the fuel situation on Telos and then return to the refugee dock and board the ebon hawk and fight the red eclipse and their leader Cahmakt and then leave the ebon hawk and when you do you should get the message from Visquis *the other squid guy*.

Archived