Home

Duality: SW fan movie

edlib

Hey have any of you seen that Star Wars fan movie on the web called Duality? I think it's pretty amazing! If you don't know about it you can find it at:

http://www.crewoftwo.com/

It's kind of a look at the training of a Sith apprentice. It was made by a couple of guys with a few DV Cams and a Mac. Looks spectacular for a project of that scope. If they haven't got a job offer from ILM then it should be a matter of time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

You need Quick Time to view it, and it's a couple of minutes long, so if you have a connection slower tha DSL plan on tying up your system for a while.

------------------

"That's the last time I trust the strangest people on Earth!" - Homer

[This message has been edited by edlib (edited March 24, 2001).]

Well the T1 and T3 are most likely lines at work or school, right 9? We have a T1 at work, but I have to share it with hundreds of others frown.gif. My cable modem at home is much MUCH faster smile.gif. Needless to say I have a better system at home too.

------------------

Guest Rogue 9

T1 at Work, T3 at School, and Cable At Home biggrin.gif, and I have to use a Modem when I'm on the Road frown.gif

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ive got a cable modem and its great (64k/sec) the one problem is downloading - im not talking about small downloads im talking about the 30meg - 115 meg (demo for elite force) the problem i have is that during big downloads like that it slows down the tranfere rate at the bottom displays about 10k/sec 1) is there anyway to fix it and 2) why couldnt my dad have paid more for a 512K modem

------------------

ill get round to putting something here tommrow

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

Over here in America My Cable Maxes out at around 2 MBps although I have yet to find a web server capable of it. frown.gif

Guest Redwing

BACK ON TOPIC

That little movie was really cool! biggrin.gif (I wish Darth Rive [yellow saber] had won though... frown.gif )

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

I've found that my cable modem connection is at least twice or three times faster using Windows ME as it was with 98se. I don't know what the difference is. Most people really hate WinME though, so I would be very reluctant to recommend it. I haven't had any problems, I think it works great. Anyway there's a brand new version of Windows (XP) coming out before the end of the years, so it's kinda pointless to upgrade now.

------------------

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My computer won't play movies no matter how hard I beat it with a cable!

None of the slots are big enough to take the videotape...

--Confused on Earth smile.gif

Guest Fondas

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

My computer won't play movies no matter how hard I beat it with a cable!

None of the slots are big enough to take the videotape...

--Confused on Earth smile.gif

ROTFLMAO biggrin.gif

I have the exact same problem Zoom !!! tongue.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

I dunno, works for me. Are you guys sure you're using a big enuff cable? Sometimes taking the video tape out of it's case and feeding it into the floppy drive slot has been known to work! wink.gif

------------------

Archived