Home

Deftones!

did anyone else manage to go and see Deftones play as part of there European tour? Last night i went to see the last date of the tour in Manchester.

After 4hrs traveling i arrived to see the start of the second support act starting, Linkin Park. I never really thought they were any good but seeing them live they werent bad at all.

At about 21:30 the main act started, Deftones themselves! They played many songs, all of them were brilliant, the band just rocked generally.

When they finished playing the crowd cheered them back on for an encour, they played two extra songs the last of which was Headup which had Deftones and Linkin Park and some other random blokes (could've been from the first band, Taproot i think) all on stage together.

It was a fantastic night and if anyone ever gets the chance to go and see Deftones play live i thoroughly reccomend you do so! smile.gif

Guest Dj Skywalka

DEFTONES!!!!!

F*** yeah Deftones is the greatest band ever!

(Even better than Offspring and Rammstein)

I wish I could've went there or even the Jingle Balls concert in St. Louis with Incubus.

Oh well one of these days.

But for now I'm BACK TO SCHOOL!

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Nikita Kruschev likes Iowa corn.

Originally posted by Dj Skywalka:

F*** yeah Deftones is the greatest band ever!

hahaHA.

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

Guest janek17

it's not at all suprising to know that nute likes a band that jacks off on stage... no, really IT'S true!

no, deftones are brilliant! i nearly went to see them, but i went to see my girlfriends band instead...

what about NOFX, anyone like them?

------------------

mp3 rulez

don't go out and but metallica's album...

the best things in life are free...

Originally posted by janek17:

a band that jacks off on stage... no, really IT'S true!

that's why i've NEVER BEEN TO A RAMMSTEIN CONCERT.

I can listen to guys yelling something in german to music that sounds like the music from Quake II, but I don't have any interest in SEEING THEM. They SCARE ME.

Archived