Home

serious follow problem

Son Tenchi

Im in the tomb with the sword on Korriban. Im right where you give the sword to the statue and my characters arent following me, ive got past this part and left the tomb and they still wont follow me. ive restarted the game and nothing. I think this happened when the droids are activated and you cant get to them. It must have messed something up and now Carth and HK-47 wont follow me. Has anyone else had this problem? i dont know what to do. i have to switch to them and move them manually. no matter how many times i switch solo mode off and on it wont fix it. I hope my save file isnt ruined now. i can't play through the rest of the game like this. I hope some one can help. thanks ^_^

It's not technical? then what is it? it seems like a bug or glitch to me. Also from the point it happned im shocked that more people havent had this problem, it happened exactly when the droid battle started. Sorry for the mistake however. Well first of all switching back and forth from solo mode doesnt fix it, I have made it to the exit and back to the valley but nothing changes, they still wont follow me. In fact i even returned to the Ebon Hawk thinking that if i entered and came back out with the party it would have fixed it, but the problem remains. and worst of all i even just reinstalled the game and repatched and things are the same. I hope my entire game isnt corrupted. thanks for the reply ^_^

Archived