Home

Rammstein - Mutter

Nitro

This CD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

I'm the second person in North America to own the new Rammstein CD, Mutter! Me and the other guy I was there with flipped a coin to see who got to buy it first... he won. Radioland let us in like an hour before they opened! Just me and him! They even gave us each one of the promo posters that are supposed to go up in the store! And we get ALL the promo stuff once it's over!

This is the happiest f*cking day of my life!

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Guest Redwing

I don't listen to much music---but my best friend is a native German so I've heard some German music, it's pretty cool biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

The german guy I know gets into arguements with me over how to pronounce Rammstein. He's from a different part of Germany than where the (phonetic) Rahm-shtine air base and the Rammstein band members are from and he says it Ram-stine which isn't how you say the name of the base OR how the band says it in the song Rammstein.

Yes, Sonne means Sun. I love the fast guitar in Adios, too... Mein Herz brennt is one of the best tracks on the album... Rammstein successfully pulls off the feat of combining their style with an orchestra! It sounds so cool. Feuer frei! and Zwitter are some of the other amazing songs on the disk. And who can forget Links 2-3-4! All in all, it's one amazing CD!

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Originally posted by Redwing:

I don't listen to much music---but my best friend is a native German so I've heard some German music, it's pretty cool biggrin.gif

Funny, so's one of mine, and the stuff he has is CRAP. He said most kids there listen to American music, and RAMSTEIN. HE moved here when he was.......15 I think, or 16.

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

Beats me. Ask Redwing's friend. He'll probably know it.

That would be Death at RS.net...and it's she. She came here around fifth/sixth grade. (10th'er now)

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived