Home

FRED 2

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ummm no one realy visits the ediditing forum but i put it in there anyway im trying to design a level for freespace 2 and need some help anyone with any experience please could you go there and help me out thanx

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest garyah99

Ummmm....not to sound like a smart alek or anything, but maybe you could try posting this question in a Freespace forum??

Guest Jabba The Hunt

the most active freespace boards i could find had fewer than 100 posts on and had been going for about 2 years

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Another FS2 modder! A truly endangered species. I've been playing around with the game since I bought it around a year and a half ago. I also mod table files and the occaisional minor change to the beam effects. I've been trying to get into model creation, but that seems to be a highly secretive realm whose secrets Bobbaou and Max will take to their graves. smile.gif

Anyway, the one thing I would recommend before launching into FRED is to swot up on your logical programming. Those sEXPs can be one heck of a headache sometimes. And, as Zylonbane shall forever say: Do the Walkthrough. Other than that, launch straight in and take up those last few megabytes of HD space with 150+ test missions. FS2 is easily the most simple game to MOD I have ever come across, and certainly far more so than XWA. However, be prepared for sleepless nights, endless frustration and chronic hair loss.

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

im only 15 ive dont some very limited if in programing but thats about it - anyway ive got i working mainly because its all just drop down lists and it just takes me a while and a lot of guessing to get the combination right - yeah it is probably the easiest game ive come across i think ive got a basic understanding of how everything works now - ive still got to get some of the bugs worked out, there is one final problem i have i cant move about the camera without if moving the capital ships - any help on this would be great - anyone that wants the level after ive completed it just leave email me and ill reply with the attachment as soon as possible - me, milkshake, bean and my dad will all be playing parts in it so it should be quite good! smile.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ummmmmm i remember installing it so i think so yes

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived