Home

[GC]Start with only one planet

Tom Servo

Hi guys since some people complained and wanted a campaign with all planets and starting with only one planet.

Download

I just added a test campaign that was in the files, it had only the rebels as playable but i added the imperials. There won't be any pirates i think since i havent seen them in the files.

EDIT: Dont use this one scroll down for a new version.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i am glad we can start with one planet and all that, but the Empire can't build a barracks......so the rebels can't build anything better then a Corvette, since they steal the tech from the Imperials.

I started at Tech Level 1, like i would want to....so if thats the problem, you might need to sort it out.

Good mod, the best so far.

All that needs to be done is a Invulnerability mod....just for the fun of it. lol

Yeah there was no AI in place hehe, better not start playing this seriously until it works 100%. :)

I sat all night figuring what everything does, i think my dvd is burned now.

Anyway check this out.Download

The hero spawning is the same as the big campaign so the rebels start with 2 planets instead of only dantooine, so it might be easier. Plus there are no pirates so the AI expands pretty fast at the beginning, i think it will be better if i filled a bunch of planets with pirates. Also Kamino wasn't in the large campaign for some reason, let me know if there are any problems with that planet.

EDIT: Scratch that 2 planet thing, it was my fault the rebels start with two planets, anyway not gonna upload a new version until i figure out what else needs fixing too.

cool,

When i did the large campaign, even though the AI didn't do anything, Kamino was on the Galactic Map

Also, i wonder if its possible to have invincible units for all game modes except MP. hehehe :)

It would be really cool for a fun element.

EDIT: The AI expands too fast, as soon as the game starts, i get messages saying 'Planets changed allegiance to ...' and i got like 10-15 in less then half a game day......so i think they are building too fast.

Yup there are no pirates so everyone just runs and grabs all planets. :)

But i want to start making a pirate-heavy version of this, will probably have a massive stack in the "capital ship" planets that you will have to defeat to get to them and im trying to get the pirates to build stuff and defend, but no luck so far.

run this with the EAW: Warlord - 6.9.1 - Gold Fix and it allows the AI not to expand to quickly, ive almost beat the GC with this (am playin as REB) and it really slows down the pace, but not enough to bore you. But it gives you a chance to build up without being rushed right off the bat.

Want to team up for developing this mod?

I started a similar thing althought i havent released anything but only to my personel use. So if we work togheter we can enhance the mod a little

maybe we can add pirates and balance out some starting locations and such

It creates a new campaign.

Its going fine, im gonna add pirates that build units and try to attack you and the rebels. You will start with 2 planets each and the pirates will control most of the universe so i hope to slow down the initial rushing of getting all planets in 1 minute. The pirates will have some super-bases in a few planets that provide some bonuses but you will need to take them out after you make a huge force. And im gonna add some more planets where u can make capital ships so maybe the AI can build more of them, still experimenting on what i can do to force them build bigger ships.

Archived