Home

[GC]Start with only one planet

Tom Servo

Lol theres 50% price reduction on most stuff, i was experimenting on some bonuses for for getting kamino and i left that in, heres a new file that gives only 10% reduction.(to counter that imps start with ISD)

http://rapidshare.de/files/14070855/PLANETS.xml.html

Also if you check the screenshot you will see i got to coruscant for stealing techs in 5 seconds.

sweaw20060225020559480gy.th.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far there havent been too many problems. Its pretty challenging. I dont know why, but for one turn I randomly got 40000 credits? Probably just a random glitch. Not complaining though. I was struggling until I got those credits.

Hmm never seen that, who were you playing as? Did you defeat a mission and get that as a reward maybe? Or maybe after capturing a planet?

Ok, so I played quite alot of this mod last night. The pirates are far too strong, they ended up pushing me back far enough so that the rebels could finish me off. Also, space battles can be a bit too large at times with all the pirates. My PC slows down, and there arent many faster PCs out there, so something is definatly up. Just a few balance issues I guess, otherwise, the pirates make the game more interesting.

Yeah i wanted them stronger but not strong enough to push you back hehe, i will see what i can do to make them fewer in numbers. By the way if you go to DIFFICULTYADJUSTMENTS.XML find the <Damage_Multiplier>1.3</Damage_Multiplier> tab on the <Difficulty_Adjustment Name="Normal_Pirate"> section and make that something like 0.6 it will make you take half the damage in normal difficulty.

As for big battles i think it will happens in planets with starbases(?).

First of all, long time viewer first time poster

Second, way to go Tom Servo, :guiness: The pint's on me mate! Keep up the good work fella.

And three (and this is where I get embarassed) I downloaded XML's and unzipped the files into the correct folder, but when starting the game where do I find your mod and what is it called in game? I'm a dumb git I know but someone please humour me!!! :xp:

Hey, Tom Servo, how do you get the fighters into the ships? I tried some things, but nothing worked. How did you do it?

EDIT: nvm, I downloaded your mod and found it. I was missing the SPAWN_SQUADRONS thing in the space behavior.

Archived