Home

Ion Cannon Effects

Lord Pickle

I'm really having a problem using ion cannons in one of the rebel missions trying to disable the imperial shuttles. I bring in my Y-wings, click the Ion cannons, target the shuttles -- and nothing. The Y-wings seem to have a mind of their own. Even when targeted to go one way, they frequently chase objects going in other directions contrary to my orders. I push the ion cannon button and target shuttles and absolutely nothing happens. Nothing is disabled -- nothing. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

I've played the scenario 4 or 5 times but have never been able to disable a single shuttle. I've done all the tutorials.

I'm really having a problem using ion cannons in one of the rebel missions trying to disable the imperial shuttles. I bring in my Y-wings, click the Ion cannons, target the shuttles -- and nothing. The Y-wings seem to have a mind of their own. Even when targeted to go one way, they frequently chase objects going in other directions contrary to my orders. I push the ion cannon button and target shuttles and absolutely nothing happens. Nothing is disabled -- nothing. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

I've played the scenario 4 or 5 times but have never been able to disable a single shuttle. I've done all the tutorials.

Click on Ion cannons on your y wings then LEFT click the target.

:)

Archived