Home

Mission Jam leading to Crash

Sheetmetal

ok so i was playing the rebel campaign. on the mission where han and chewie go to carida? i lost that mission several times, each time after failing it put me back to the galaxy screen and put me straight back into the fight again. getting sick of it i quit the game.

i went to play today and the autosave has saved just before the mission when han/chewie have just gone to mon mothma. i look at the mission screen it says " move the millenium falcon to mon mothmas location" so i think. move them to yavin and then back to dantooine. but try as i might cannot trigger the mission.

Then each time i try again to play, the IMPs then attack Mon Calamari. i try to move a fleet to intercept, the fleet leaves its location and disappears.the trade lane things freeze and the star cease to move, but i can still move the view screen around build and alter planets.

Now the disappeared fleets appear in teh middle of nowhere Right at the centre of galaxy, not on a planet just in space as the arrows. but i have no control over them, or any fleet movement as they all end up just at the bright centre next to BYSS.

WHAT is happening / happend. dont want to start agen.

thanks

Archived