Home

A little piece of history I found...

nova_wolf

My two favourite game developers are Square Soft and Lucas Arts (despite the new LA stuff being crap ! Then again, Battleground and Galaxies look good).

And I found some classic LA the other day :

Full Throttle, and it only cost me 99p ! And it works on top of all that !

Problem is I'm stuck ! Anyone know where I can get a walk through ?

PS - Chapters 2, 3 and possibly 4, of Crossfire may well be posted soon, so all of you go visit and check it out. www.easypages.net/hosting/personal/nova/

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

I finished that fantastic game, so you can ask me anything.

I bet you're stuck in the tunnel.

I didn't need any walkthrough cool.gif

you shol also try and get "Day of the Tentacle", "Sam and Max" and "Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis"

Anyone here ever play The Dig? I saw an ad for it somewhere in the crap that came with Rebel Assault II.

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Actually, the part Im stuck on is embarressingly early.

My hog is getting fixed by Mo, and I have gotten the Front Forks and the Torch, but I cannot figure out how to get the gass. I have the pipe, the gass can and the lock pick.

NOW what ?

As for other games, I agree with you. This just goes to show that back then, Lucas Arts the mutts nuts ! Shame about some of the newer stuff !

Rare to find the others. Was sheer fluke that I found this ! Found Suprmecy and XWA by sheer fluke aswell !

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

ok here's how you get the gas, I still remember after all this time: you never forget about great games...

You must go up the fuel tower and be sure to sound the alarm. Once that is done hurry back downstairs and find a dark hiding place before the patrol ship lands. Once it has landed wait until the guards climb the tower. Then you can get the gas from their ship by using the pipe and the gas can, and be sure to use your mouth on the pipe.

And that's it! easy! don't hesitate asking for more hints...

Guest Zoom Rabbit

That's it! Direct evidence that videogames are teaching you kids how to steal gas!

No more videogames. mad.gif

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

That's it! Direct evidence that videogames are teaching you kids how to steal gas!

And soon they will teach us how to become dangerous cyber pirates who can hack through every single thing, I await that day biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

In the XvT inspection training mission, you tag a rebel freighter that's carrying 'illicit narcotics.'

'That freighter's mine!' biggrin.gif

Cheers. I have now completed Full Throttle ! I cannot believe how short the game was. A classic no doubt, but short !

Shame really...

Does anyone have Monkey Island 1 & 2 that they don't want anymore ? I am so desperate to find them - such rarities !

------------------

I don't have them but I did play and finish both. And if I had them I would be so happy and I wouldn't give them away, never! such rarities and terrific games indeed!

The great stuff I have and you should try are:

-Idiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis

-Sam and Max

-Day of the Tentacle

And I'm never giving them away, they are too cool.gif

But games I played but don't have and that I would love to are:

-The Dig

-Indiana Jones and the last Crusade

-Tie Fighters

-The monkey Island series.

Conclusion: You and I are in competition wink.gif

So what was your favorite part in Full Throttle? I liked the Destruction Derby, Bike fight and plane.

HA! I got all of those games!

The Dig-hardest adventure game from LucasArts

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-Pretty good for an 1989 game.

TIE Fighter-Best star wars space cim plot.

Monkey Island series-Very welll thought out.

Man, Ive been playing LucasArts games sice about 6 years ago.

Or you can just *KOF!* <font size=1> <s>full download</s> </font> *ATCHOUM! KOF!* them, I just did it yesterday for DOOM I (finished the first episode in Ultra-Violient: two more to go...), best shoot'em up game along with DOOM II and DUKE NUKEM.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited May 09, 2001).]

Archived