Home

Space mod

Three60

I know this was made for the demo, but I'm making a mod that gets rid of the land battles (if you don't like them), adds the venator, lets you create fleet commanders without an officer acadamy, and raises the limit of ships in battle to 40 for both factions, possibly higher. I want to be able to let you build mines in space using the skirmish piece (I have an idea on how) and add pirates as a faction. I also am including Kamino in the Galactic Conflict conquest map. It's almost done, but if you have any suggestions that would be great.

Oh, and a better name would be good too :)

BTW, I don't have a site/forum, but this isn't big enough to need one.

Anyway, here's a picture over Tatooine. You can see that there is a mining facility in space, no ground, and venator cruisers being built.

screenshot0094.png

You see the credits I'm getting in? It started at the normal level in the 2000s. It's the mines. They work! Yay! Oh, and Kamino is also in that galactic map. Here's a pic:

screenshot0095.png

Kamino in Galactic Map

screenshot0096.png

Kamino zoomed in.

It should be ready for test release soon, I just need to change the voice on the building to rebel for the rebels. And if anyone can tell me how to include Pirates as a seperate faction before I release it (or after), it will be included. That's the whole reason I started modding this game. Making factions just doesn't make sense.

Okay, I've been trying to get the Empire to have a mining facility in space, and what happens is they can build it and the rebels can't, and every battle begins with an exception. Anyone have an idea?

BTW, the research facility is being trashed and the research is added into the space station (hopefully).

Archived