Home

revan the white

Lamoid

Well, you have it backwards.... Plus Model, White Texture.

You should just be able to install both mods normally, I don't recall if either of them included 2da files, but otherwise, you should be fine. T7's mod was mainly a model change, RedHawke's was a texture change, so besides the 2da files, there shouldnt be a conflict.

My mod now uses the installer so does T7's. So install my Item Packs and the RTW/SF Booster then install T7's Revan Mask+ Mod and all should be well. Install T7's last so the appearance.2da is updated to use his edited Revan models. I don't believe T7 edited the textures at all. ;)

You misunderstand... The Revan Mask in T7's mod uses its own custom mask texture, it is a completely seperate item.

T7 didn't make a mask for each of my skins so there will only be one mask.

Sorry, but the masks on my Star Forge and Revan the White skins only show when using the robes names that end with a "I" as they are part of the model, and not seperate items. They will have the cape, etc.

Lol ok my newbery has got the best of me...

I can't figure this out...

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to get Revan Robes that are white but also with no cape and a normal camera?????

There isn't anything to "figure out" just install the mods in the order I gave above and play the game, all should be well. ;)

There isn't anything to "figure out" just install the mods in the order I gave above and play the game, all should be well. ;)

D'oh...

Ok it worked...

Thanks for the help you two...

Perhaps I will construct temples in your honor...

OK would it be too much to ask how to edit the stats of the robe??

When I use KT to open Revan_whiterobe.uti to edit it, it says something the file has no embedded version info and asks me if I want to open in using KOTOR 1's data.

When I say yes I get an error message which says that cast from string ERROR to type Interger is not valid.

I can edit the mask though...

If you really want to edit the items, you will have to do it the old fashioned way with a GFF Editor instead, see those item files pre-date KT's Item Editor, all my items were made solely with a GFF Editor, that is what we all used in those early days. So some of the item uti files KT won't like very much, but some will be alright. ;)

Archived