Home

This...sucks

This reminded me of a true story that happened form me.

Get ready for a excerpt from my life's story! I know that you all are so excited to hear.

The day was Friday the 13. I came home form school and watched TV. Then I had to go to the bathroom.So I went.(I wont go into detail. You all are old enough to read this-keep reading.) But when I turned on the lights, the generator blew up and there were tons of sparks flying all over the bathroom! Neat! Then it smelled liked burned rubber. So my mother, brother and I went shopping to wait untill my dad comes home...

-An excerpt from the book JR2000Z-The Younger Years:A Book that the Publishing company Couldn't Read.

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited May 08, 2001).]

I remember one time when I was little and went to the bathroom at night. I pulled up my pajama bottoms and SPARKS CAME OUT!

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

remind me of the time I reversed the Power cables on a 486's motherboard, that was fun, or how about the time my coworker criped a power cable and fried a computer, or that time I plugged in a floppy power cable upside down, or the ti... biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*Original quote nonrelevant to conversation:*

'Love is a terrified hamster transfixed by the lawnmower of life.'

Carry on. smile.gif

When I was pulling the jumper cables off of my battery, I dropped them, and the two ends touched. The cable was still connected to the battery on the other car at this point, so you can guess what the result was. Hardly a disaster, but they fell right near my feet, so it was kind of...shocking smile.gif

You guys are worse than SuperDave!

The closest I've come to that was shocking myself while plugging in Christmas lights one year.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I now present to you: The "shocking" tales of the Jem:

I remember when we had our first computer (twas a 286), coming back from vacation, we forgot about he voltage and plugged it in 220V instead of 110V: all burnt out, fixing it was more expensive then buying it.

I also remember when we moved in the first house we had in Warsaw, twas dark and I sought the light swith when suddenly I touched the "thingy where you put the plug in" (kinda odd having that just above the switch..) anyways I had a 220 Volt shock: Ouch-eek in less then a second.

Guest emupiett

Question: How did you post if that happened? biggrin.gif

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest Borg Collective

In hindsight, our attempt to assimilate species 8472 was perhaps unwise.

------------------

Resistance is futile.

Guest Rogue 9

never done that but I have grapped a hotwire on top of a fence while not paying attention eek.gif that was a big suprise...

Archived