Home

Sci-fi and Computer Games

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

thats the name of my web site ive just got it published on Geocities - go and have a look at http://www.geocities.com/scifiandcomputergames/index.htm

(need to click on funny green thing in middle to get into the main page)

now i must stress that this is just in the very early stages of development and that and ive not got to go through a load of the hyperlinks on the other pages and change them but first i think im going to add this site to the links bit

please tell me what you think?

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i dont care what you think of geocities ive found it quite good only a few hicups and they were mainly my fault - so far i think for a free service Geocities is great!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

Geocities Sux they don't let us leech anymore, though they don't cancel your account like they do over at tripod if they catch you.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

leech?

oh and that thing about geocites was directed at milky and now r 9 sorry i was talking to milk at the time and i thought he had already posted

what do you think of the basic frame work then?

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Does that mean I'm a newbie if Jabba is?

(Say no or I'll get Deacutus on you and you'l be wearing borg undies for the rest of your life!)

---------------------------------------------

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Guest SlasherX

It's considered "Direct Linking". Linking to another image or any other application from another website because they want hits on the original site you placed on it or they'll lose business and lose lots of profits if they didn't prohit leeching.

<font size="5">STORY OF THE YEAR</font>

<font size="4">Jabba can use capitalization and punctuation!!</font>

DATELINE-Internet It was just dicovered that British Moron, Jabba the Hunt can use Punctuation and Capitalization, and perhaps even correct grammar. Until now, this was though to be impossible, judging from the intelligence (or lackthereof) he demonstrated at www.xwingalliance.net. Resident forum dwellers are shocked and have many comments. "I don't believe it!" exclaimed one poster, Rogue Nine. "I thought this happened only in the movies!" was another frequent comment. We will keep you updated on this groundbreaking story as time goes by.

-Associated Forum Press

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin finds Jabba's fashion of peripatetically stringing together thoughts words and phrases without punctuaction to be strikingly reminiscent of the way Wally himself sometimes spools out stream of consciousness declaratives in the form of one long ridiculously unbroken sentence finally using a period only when he has bored of adding new thoughts onto it.

Of course, Wally's spelling remains impeccable. rolleyes.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

oh come on people its not that bad its just a... oh look a bird... part of my personality, i really cant see whe... whats this thing on my shoe... re you guys get these ideas from smile.gif

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i just act dumb as it 1 anoyouys (sp) you all and 2 give something to focus you attention on something to channel your hate!!! and now you are all mine!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

drawn from context I believe he meant Annoys, I don't find convient targets irritating in theleast though so I'm not sure what he means...

Archived