Home

What a rip-off!

I just played the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade game for the first time. It was pretty sweet. I spent a few bucks to fight through Yavin and the first stage of Endor. Then, when I was on foot in the forest, a stormtrooper killed me. He was WAY far left on the screen. So I pop in another buck to get my revenge. The thing is, the crosshairs wouldn't go far enough left to hit him. He killed me again! That was a total rip-off!

It was a fun game, though. I'd like to see it come out for the GameCube or something. Any idea if there are to be any ports of this game?

Guest Rogue 9

I've not heard about ports, I have on the other hand wasted at least 50 bucks in that game by now... smile.gif

Maybe it's your local machine... I've played the one here from start to finish many a time and never once had a problem...

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

*Steals your car, and is gone in 60 seconds*

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Guest SlasherX

I was mentioning that game way before in the forums. The game are set in different levels, so probably your arcade was set to hard difficulty. I only spend about 10 bucks and I beat it. It was fun and all, but I didn't even had the damn score to be one of the 50th high ranks on the machine. Geez...I've seen some players that probably use a dollar to beat the game and still didn't had a good rank on it. You need to be absolutely perfect on the game without losing a single shield or enemy on site or your totally ruined.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey you need to go to disney world, go to downtown disney then to disney quest and there you will find a arcade where you pay $18 and you can play for as long as you want on anything inside!!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived