Home

[kotor] new crystals

jacen06

hi,

I'm looking for anyone agrees to create 3 new crystals for me please....

I try to do this myself but there isn't any tutorial for creating crystal (Maverick's tutorial need a custom lightsaber based on Achilles tutorial and I failed to make this :cry: )

if anyone wants to help me and creates the crystals for me MP me or reply here and I will give properties for my personnal crystals (I already have gimp files for its)

and maybe later I will ask for a new lightsaber design, main character skin and main character's clothes... if someone prefer to coding this sort of item contact me :)

Thanks

Why not just tell us what you want exactly instead of making us PM/email you which takes more time?

Yes you're right....

so The 3 crystals that I want are:

1) Cristal de Jacen Solo

green blade

Strenght +4

Wisdom +8

Charisma +8

Dexterity +8

Pursuade +8

Vigilance +8

2) Gemme Corusca

Damage +10

Damage +10 vs Jedi/Sith

critical hits 15-20, x3

3) Coeur d'Alderaan

Health regeneration +6

Point Force regeneration +6

Attack +10

Defense +10

I'm french so please keep the crystal's name in french, and ask me the descriptions and the pictures when crystal's are made.

Edit: If you are talking about K1 (which you didn't specify) Achilles made some nice crystals Here.

If you are talking about TSL, theres a little thing around here we like to call... The Ultimate Saber Mod ;)

Yes i'm talking about KI (it's why I didn't written TSL in the title ;))

I will re-play to TSL later so I keep the ultimate lightsaber pack thanks for the link :)

THANKS A LOT !!!!

nobody can do this for me ?

please explain me what I have to do for creating new crystals

jacen06, this is the second time you have attempted to "bump" your thread.

Please refer to our Forum Rules, we do not allow "bumping" of threads, Rule #7, especially here in the Requests forum as mod requesters would do nothing but spam 'bump' posts all the time. I'm sorry if no one has responded about your mod request, but please realise that not all requests get turned into mods. It's a sad fact. -RH

Archived