Home

Keeping Command Bar Visible When Zoomed Out?

Captain Moon

Is there a way to keep the command bar visible and working when zoomed out to Birds Eye view? I find the zoom right before the command bar dissapears to be very limited. I'd like to be able to zoom all the way out to BEV and still see and have full use of the command bar. Any ideas?

Thanks

I was looking for a solution for this problem too...and a few days ago I found in the official FAQ(i think it was official:]) that you have to press the "i" key after you have zoomed out to bring up the command bar.

I was looking for a solution for this problem too...and a few days ago I found in the official FAQ(i think it was official:]) that you have to press the "i" key after you have zoomed out to bring up the command bar.

Thank You kurzykk! That is exactly what I want. Now if I can only change it to default show and hide if "i" is pressed. Either way...I'm happy!

You can also use my Camera Unlock Free Mod. It keeps the command bar in there always and allows you to change the 'pitch elevation' of the land battle and zoom out and in much smoother just like the space cam.

A very nice mod that was over looked. Check back in the forum about two weeks ago. or SEARCH to use it. very simple and works with all other mods.

You maybe right, I never zoom out all the way. I guess it does at full zoom out. As said hitting the "i" key brings it back up even in full zoom out.

I think there maybe a way to stop the command bar from disappearing...I will look into it the next time I play.

I glad people are enjoying the much better freedom of camera movement on the land battles to see. It makes the land war so much more fun to play and watch.

Archived