Home

Man, am I pissed...

Guest Rune Haako

Guest Rune Haako

Put short and sweet, I had to wait 4 hours to find out I failed yet another test. So, I have to retest on Monday!

Anyone care to listen to me ***** so I can vent a little?

------------------

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he gets hit by a nuclear sub.

I have failed every single Spanish test this year and I still have a solid C. I think I might have passed maybe 40% of the quizzes too(that's a bit of a stretch)

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Jabba The Hunt

You think thats bad i need to get into a college course for Further Maths but to do that I need to get an A in maths now I know I can get a B no problem but an A is just a bit out of my reach if I dont get and A i dont do Further Maths I dont become world famous phyicsist and I become part of a "team" of people that get no recigition for their work and one guy in charge of this team gets it all!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

I'm doing fine for the moment (about 12/20 in science section) but I'm gonna have these last tests on Geologie, Math, and Physics that might change everything...

And I got a 15/20 in my French Oral Baccalauréat... Don't try and understand, It's french system...

------------------

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:

You think thats bad i need to get into a college course for Further Maths but to do that I need to get an A in maths now I know I can get a B no problem but an A is just a bit out of my reach if I dont get and A i dont do Further Maths I dont become world famous phyicsist and I become part of a "team" of people that get no recigition for their work and one guy in charge of this team gets it all!!!

What you really need to take is Elementary Grammar.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

no physics sciencey people dont care about grammer(a????) (sp???)

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

I haven't bothered checking my grades yet (they're probably on-line at the Ottawa U website, but the official cards haven't gone out yet). I know I passed, I'm just not sure by how much.

Of course, I'm too cool to care anyway. cool.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Rune Haako

OK, here's the deal: if I fail one more retest, I get kicked out of the school.

That will suck balls the size of grapefruits.

------------------

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he gets hit by a nuclear sub.

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:

I become part of a "team" of people that get no recigition for their work and one guy in charge of this team gets it all!!!

I hate posting twice in a row, but I just noticed this.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. Apparently you have no clue that that's how it is in the ADULT WORLD.

Guest Rune Haako

And I'll bet none of you are going to the military's bomb squad school, either.

Which I just found out, I might be failing out of.

Guest Rune Haako

It's more complicated than that; i've had no wires to cut.

Actually, my lack of a sense of smell might screw me up more later on.

Ignoring for the moment just how one would fail bomb training. . . rolleyes.gif

I thought I was the only one with no sense of smell.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You're failing an A-school for the bomb squad?!?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? biggrin.gif Maybe you should try something safer...

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Okay, I will tell you the story of a guy named Barnes that I went to my A-school (US Navy Hospital Corps) with. He had a hard time, too, just barely staying over the 70% mark.

At the end of the course, he had just barely enough credits to pass. The instructor told him, 'Son, you're a good kid. I'm sure there are lots of things you can do well...but taking care of patients just isn't one of them. You've proven that you can pass the class, but do you really want to be a corpsman?'

'No,' was the answer. Barnes was a good kid and all, but it had turned out that being a corpsman was different than he'd expected. The Navy sent him to a different school, one of his choosing. biggrin.gif

Anyway. I have no idea if this fits your situation or not, Rune. It's a neat story, though. wink.gif

Archived