Home

Wookie Mod Heroes

Master Nikolaos

This is a stand alone version of my Space Wookie Mod. It ONLY enables Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn for the Galactic Conflict and Empire at War campaigns with their respective ships(Moldy Crow for Kyle/Modded Z-95 for Mara) and ground battle compatability without adding any changes from MistenTH's Realism Mod.

Download Here:

RAR Version:

http://files.filefront.com/Wookie_Mod_Heroesrar/;4835933;;/fileinfo.html

ZIP Version:

http://files.filefront.com/Wookie_Mod_Heroeszip/;4835939;;/fileinfo.html

Cheers

NOTE: Modders beware; read the readme ;).

I get a CTD with the first version also. It says version 1.0

The newer version which is to work, the link is no good.

So is there a version of this that works? I am looking for the Mara Jade and Katarn enable only without all the other stuff of the realism mod. I like to pick and chose items.

The CTD was due to bad download file (go figure). The server is still not working ATM.

Page not found (404)

I think this would be cool. I enjoy them on land skirmish, glad to see them in GC mode.

I hope the AI uses them correctly.

I waas able to download the full version 2.0 from FileCloud but then you need to take out the other stuff to leave only the Mara Jade and Katarn Heros ( and their ships) in manually.

This version would be nice for those who wish for the Heros only. (no other changes to capital ships, etc).

You can use this one for Mara jade only...I need to add Katarn's stuff in too. This is not my mod, but here is the link (wait a moment fo me to find it)...

-----------------

usul

was playing around today with the XML, I've never really modded before. I got Mara Jade to work in the Galactic Conquest, but I also got her to flying a lone Z-95. I haven't heard of anyone doing this before, so I figured I'd post it. All her stats are unique, basically a slightly enhanced Z-95 with Slave One health.

The ZIP I put up has the XML files, so just copy those a la the instructions in the sticky up on the top of the topic list. This adds Mara jade and Kyle Katarn to most of the Galactic Conquest Maps(I got lazy), its easy to add them to the rest just add in starting units "Mara_Jade_Team" or "Katarn_Team"

Its cool to copy and use these as you want, it was not all that complicated, and most modders could probably do this fairly quickly anyways on thier own.

Link(Fixed):

http://www.lehigh.edu/~blr209/MaraJade.zip

--------------------------

works great. Now i am adding the stuff from the authors of the Wookie mod to have the Katarn with 'Old Crow' ship. FileFront server is not working.

I am just updating this with the Katarn data and give the credit for all those who made it.

Or Master Nikolaos will get this updated with FileCloud (better server) given some time. :)

Okay I tried the mod you posted a little bit.

In Galactic Conquest, for both Empire and Rebellion, Jade and katarn do appear respectively. And they do indeed have their special ships (modified headhunter and moldy crow).

However, I cannot find a way to get them in the main singleplayer campaign. I looked in the xml files and noticed for a few planets that a "katarn team" was listed. I loaded up some saves where one of these planets were under enemy control and sent a raid party in, however katarn was not there.

I figured that if he was there I could just put that katarn team line in all of the planets. However he wasn't so I have no clue what to do now.

I have not tried with Mara Jade yet, as I have not played the Empire yet.

THX your the best! Master Nikolaos. :)

Sarak000: To enable for the Campaign, you must edit the Storymission.xml and place them in there too. The GC maps called sandbox are in the Wookie Hero Fixed Mod.

To have them in the Campaign also, you must add in for the campaignwhatever.xml acts and missions.

Plus loading a savegame will not enable either. It is created and saved during a new game creation.

The heroes added in this mod are available only for the Galactic Conflict and Empire at War campaigns.

OK that is good to know, I never finished playing the campaign anyway. This is good for these two GC maps. I suppose the same thing can be done to the rest of the maps? Such as 'Alderaan's Demise', etc.

Archived