Home

TSL help: "Lost in the Shadows" glitch

BuddahJedi

I completed the sublevel of the enclave I found the Datapad with orders from from the Merc leader ( i forget his name). Anyway, the walkthrough I have tells me that fater the sublevel i need to back to the Merc camp; however, there is no one new there and my journal does not update. In addition, before going to the Merc camped I stopped to complete the quest at the scavenger camp (the one with the bodies). When I talked to Dararansomething she gave me the credits and I got the xp. She then diappeared completely. Then when I went back a little later she was there, and when I talked to her she offerd me the quest that I already complteted, yet my jounal didn't update.....weird. I'm wondering if these 2 instances are glitches and if they are, are they related some how?

After finding the data pad, go to the crystal cave & there should be a big room along one of the walls. Thats the merc camp you need to go to, not the other camp thats outside (hopes that makes sence).

See #5

As for the other question..... I have no idea.

• 1 month later...

in the cave look out there are lots of danger

Edit: you do know where were talking about crystal cave just as you wonder in there are lots of kinrath spiders then when you get to the hive there is anthor lot of kinrath then a lot hatches straight out so have your wepons out ready then after all of that you get anthor cutsence then after that go master vrook does not come till after reaching the big room and a large battle

Canderous Ordo1, having multiple posts in a row is called double posting and it is generally a no-no, if you have something to add to a topic and you have the last post in that thread please use the 'edit this' post feature. No more of these ok? Thanks. -RH

Archived