Home

What do you guys think of Hitler?

Guest Grand_Admiral_Ice

I hate Europe. They just can't handle the fact that they're second rate countries now. You're not a superpower anymore Britian. Deal with it. Britian, France, Spain, and the rest of the colonial powers are old school. Now it's the US, Russia, and China.

PS the US #1, i have actual numbers to prove this.

Originally posted by Grand_Admiral_Ice:

Hmmm, I guess I have no choice but to redraft Opertion:Cute Bunnies. The United States must fall quickly before NATO can intervene, but how? Looks lik biological warfare is the only way to go. Nuclear weapons causes too much destruction and too many long lasting effects. It is your destiny to live under my rule

You apprantly overlooked me. Very dumb not to account for every aspect. Well I would like to enform you that the government traced you connection as such a seal elmination team we be coming to pay you a visit (with me along as I plan on trying my new flail out on you). Guess you destiny wasn't what you though.

As to Hitler I think you a complete ass for even posting that what he did was population control, and he wasn't evil. Hitler only attribute was how he got a crowd in an up roar. He was a dumb, incompetent leader; he could have sent the allies back into the see if he didn't threaten to kill his aids if they woke him to early. On a sadisic side the holocaust was poorly done like Nute said what after you won, then don't keep records of it. Hitler killed innoncent women and children for no reason expect that they were different. How can you justify that preforming medical experiments on humans to see if they could change I color, or how much pain people can endure wasn't sadistic. You might reply the Dr. Menegle did it but Hitler approved it, indifference is no better then actually doing it.

Now to the allies of the US and your little plan (If what I said above gets delayed). For a nuclear weapon, unless you had a missle you would need some body to detonate it themselvs in the process klling them as well. but that isn't really effective. So say you have a missile and launch it well within minutes of the launch US military forces will launch a counter attack ten times worse. China seeing this will launch their weapons, which will make the US launch more weapons most likely at China and North Vietnam. Iraq would try something and nukes would end up going to them as well. IN the end a nuclear winter would encompass the earth killing all life. If you survived all of this you would have a barren rock to die upon. For biological weapons, say you infect a town. The Government would see this and place a quartene around the area, and surronding areas. if worse comes to worse a simple fire bomb (largest nonnuclear weapon) would sorch the town killing the inhabitants and the disease itself. So in the end you operation will fail. (I could see to that)

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Hitler made revolutionary changes to the way modern warfare was conducted by introducing rapid mobilization. By introducing the idea of blitzkrieg, he set precedence for the kind of tactics which led to the *Cough!* allied victory in the Persian Gulf War.

Nevertheless, Hitler still sucks. So does war in general, actually...

Archived