Home

Need some Closure

KidWhisky

Well i have to say i pretty dissapointed with the ending this time around. The game was great. I realy enjoyed falling to the darkside and creating all kinds of chaos. However when i finaly got to the end and defeat Kreia the last thing i see is her falling into a bottomless pit. Thats it. At least in the first one there is a bit of closure. You see yourself in front of a huge crowd, your pronounced the sith lord and everyone cheers. Alright im the all powerful sith lord. But in the second one there is nothing, what happens to him once Kreia is dead? Does he go back to the ship and claim the galaxy as his own? What happens with the confrontation between the two droids? So many questions and no answers. Whats the point of becoming evil if you dont even get to see yourself become the evil ruler of the galaxy. Anyway i just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same about the final cut scene as i did. Were was the closure.

Look on the bright side: in ESB what good would the story be if we had closure on all points? It would be pretty stoic. TSL leaves a whole lot of room for a sequel. It's a pretty safe bet that in K3 most of our questions will be given closure (not that it isn't easy enough to imagine what happened).

In case you didn't know, there was a more sprawling (and pretty intense) ending planned for the game originally. It was pretty grim, though. Most of the party members died, I think. Especially Atton. Along with most of Malachor and the ending sequences, it was cut.

There's a team of modders restoring the majority of the useable cut content, which includes the ending(s). You can learn more here, in case you didn't already know.

Edit: but yeah, I know where you're coming from, I guess. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Archived