Home

I am looking for a clan and wouldn't mind letting you use my server for it

Hacksaw

Thats right! I have my own server which uses killerpings.com's network. It's a 24 person server and I am looking to join a clan and share my server. The server name at the moment is East Coast Gansta's and the ip is 66.225.227.66

let me know if you need a new clan member and a server! I am looking for a clan that has some older members. Mostly i just want to frag with some good peoples!!

email jackfritz@fritzcomputers.com

Hacksaw

CYA!!!!

Well, i'm one of our administrators at the Republic Marauders, a group of informal, yet VERY experienced, gamers. We've gone through a lot of trouble in the past, and we could always use good new members. We do have a server, but with my schedule (i'm the server creator) i can hardly ever have it up. It'd be great to have a new member!

Visit our forums at http://www.republicmarauders.cjb.net and see if you like our group. ask any questions whatsoever in the "guest questions" thread, and we'll happily answer.

Oh yeah, the guest forum thingy was made a wee tad...should i say...proper. We're a very informal group, and get along quite well

hope to see you in our clan in the near future!

-Koffee

• 3 months later...

Archived