Home

Awesome!!!

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.gundamw.net/musicvid/GW-Holdin'%20Out%20For%20A%20Hero.WMV (9.8 MB)

I've been trying to find this song since I was a kid, now not only do I find it, but it has a cool music video cut from Gundam Wing! biggrin.gif

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Guest Rune Haako

I found that a long time ago. And while the visual quality is slightly above crap, it still has excellent fight scenes to an upbeat song.

------------------

Happiness is an automatic weapon with a belt feed.

Guest Conor

Trying to find it since you were a kid?

I thought I wanted to hear it again and took a grand total of a minute and a half to get it off napster.

I love file-sharing programs, everything is solved in a matter of minutes.

For instance I now have Gundam wing episodes 1,3-6,8,11,13,20,21,23-34,36-48 all in divx format, as well as dubbed special edition endless waltz in divx format. All off Gnotella. biggrin.gif

Guest Rune Haako

I have the first 12 episode of Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory as well as Gundam F91 in possettion as we speak

Guest Rogue 9

I Have Endless Waltz, Episodes 11,12,13,26,48,49. I Also have the first Episode of Mobile Suit Z and a Couple from Gundam Douple X. All are OAV with Subtitiles. biggrin.gif

I have all GW episodes and EW in VHS format biggrin.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I got End of Evangelion from KaZaA... Life was good after that.

------------------

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Gundam Wing was a squadron of Polynesian islanders recruited by the Empire of Japan for their native fighting spirit to fly Mitsubishi zeroes in World War Two, and Dawson's Creek was where gold was first discovered in Australia.

<font size=1>Maybe.</font>

smile.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

Oh yeah. I watched that thing long ago. The music starts off good but gets stupid after awile.

I like all of the Japanese Version Music.

Archived