Nute Gunray

Guest Luke Skywalker

Very well for a Neimoidean!

Hold on!, and I hope that you will not drop off your talent making hentai stuff

------------------

"We did it!!!"

>May the force be with you<

Luke Skywalker, 38th Kokou Sentai

There is nothing wrong with Hentai, I mean it IS Art.

I say you put you're talent in the Ecchi style. Ecchi rules.

Hey did you ever wonder why, after constant practice, you can't seem to do some great anime coloring? I mean, you drew your anime gal, yay, now you have to colore it... How do they do those suberbe hair color effects, the nice silky shapped skin and etc!?

This is why: they cheat, using a bit of help, check it out: (it's too big to post)

www.cx.sakura.ne.jp/~atchy/

Damn, it's in japanese and no direct link.. here are the instructions to get to the proper page once your in there:

1) on the left frame: click on the second link starting from the bottom and gowing upwords or 10th from the top goind downwords.

the linked word is (if you don' t have the japaneses writtings): ‚¨‚¦‚©‚«

2)linked page open: select the bottom link (there are three of them in all)

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited June 19, 2001).]

I might be totally wrong on this, but from what I can make of the site, it's not so much a "cheat" as it is using a progam like Adobe Illustrator or Corel's Draw to add airbrush effects to a pencil line drawing scanned in. You would then use 'masks' (or in Adobe you would use "layers") just like in real airbrushing to remove the overspray from the parts you don't want it. It's still got to be a long and involved process, even if you already have great painting chops. Great airbrushing work is amazingly difficult to do, I've tried.

And drawing anything using a mouse is just plain bad. I gave up on that a few years ago.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Manga autors use pencil technics to paint their creations, other use airbrush and other use paint programs like Corel Draw or Paint Shop. Actually is not a cheat, is a technic to save time with high quality.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

>May the force be with you<

Luke Skywalker, 38th Kokou Sentai

Exactly my point.

But you can only save time IF you really know the programs well, and have chops painting on a computer. Otherwise, it could take you just as much time as any other method. The results look great though.

I like Paint Shop Pro the best, but I have used the others. I have Illustrator on my computer, but I hardly know it.

I couldn't use any of them to get results like those without a lot of time and practice. Its really an artform in itself. There's no "Cheats" involved, those guys really know what they are doing!

Then you need to come over my place! At the moment I have PSP 7, Photoshop 5.5, Illustrator 8, MGI Photosuite, MS Picture It, and few other assorted things. Oh and a HP photo-quality printer.

I design CD album covers.

I just thought of this: My hard drive is worth a fortune!

I wish I could claim to have bought all this, but it's not true. Nothing illegal mind you. I have a buddy who is even more into this stuff than I am (He actually charges people! Something I haven't had the nerve to do,... yet!), and I take his old software off his hands when he upgrades to the next version. When he went to Photoshop 6 I planted the thought in his mind that he didn't really need v.5 anymore, and if he didn't want me bugging him to use his system everyday,... well... you get the idea! biggrin.gif

I have all of that to...

As for the other subject, well I din't actually really mean cheat, I insisted on the fact that they use major help. Imagine all the time it would take not using such a software.

Also the results are quite impressive, like so:

a37.jpg

Archived