Home

New Mod: Star Wars: Confederate Uprising

Dirk Pitt

Mod Name: Star Wars: Confederate Uprising

Mod Members: Dirk Pitt (Wolfe)

Mod Goals: Allow players to take control of the Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Republic. Will you use them to restore peace to the Galaxy, or turn it into a place where only the wealthy survive? Use the overpowering numbers of the CIS or the milatary might of the Republic to decide the fate of the Galaxy. With you in control one thing is for sure, you will have a blast! :twogun:

And to bring a more familiar side of the Clone Wars to SW fans.

Current Progress:All thought out just need people to help. (Although Im still typing up the units)

Future Plans:Have a Canon(Movies Only) Clone Wars Mod

Misc Info: Link to SW:CU Forums All help appreciated and needed!!!!

it just seems like you are a imitater which is like a copy you are both doing the same thing and IA II has been around for about year but i guess we all have the right to do what we wnat to do but as i said above if your going to make models it will take a while

EaW fan, don't. They are making a mod that doesnt include the Legacy or the Death Star Alpha, because they call it fanon, other then that, the mods will be the same in units (generally speaking) except for those too. I'm not sure what they are going to do campain wise, and this makes the 4th Clone Wars mod for EaW btw if I recall. All of which are essentially the same but just slightly diffrent.

EaWFan, appreciate your support, continue to show it at our site.

Confederate Uprising will not be a copy of IA2 yes they'll be similarities in units but thats expected in a clone wars mod.

What your saying is if one mod has a unit and then another has the same unit then they're copying? which just isnt true as alot of mods use the same units.

CU isnt in competition with IA2 the only comparisons will be Clone wars units

Like its been said this mod will be strictly canon.

Archived