Home

A KoToR 3 Idea...

Mossa

Hello all!

I have this idea on how KoToR 3 should be based technicaly so it have a future of evoluving...

First off, the developers that is going to make the 3rd game in the serie should make it soo its an open world, and it shouldnt have much of a Start and End.

Like in the early games you had this when you finish the last Boxx, Malak or Kriea, the game will end and you wont be able to wonder around on the many planets and places.

Now, this may and will effect the way the game would be, but I believe that when it have this specific way of being, it have a future as an MMORPG, or an Online Game, Multiplayer function.

The reason I am saying that it should have the potentially is, we are moving

Sorry to mention it but I truely hate MMORPG's. It requires you to have a top of the line Internet connection and one's you pay for the game in the shop you can keep spending money on the MMO game because you have to pay for it each month.

I like open ended space games like freelancer and X-2 and X-3. Please do not make Kotor III and MMO game. Maybe they could make one MMO game in the Kotor period of Star wars but please, don't do it with Kotor III.

First off, the developers that is going to make the 3rd game in the serie should make it soo its an open world, and it shouldnt have much of a Start and End.

Like in the early games you had this when you finish the last Boxx, Malak or Kriea, the game will end and you wont be able to wonder around on the many planets and places.

Although it would be good for a while to explore the world once you have defeated the main "boss", it would get broing and repetitive after a short while. For example if you're LS you could go around and do missions for the Jedi. The problem with this is that obviously the quests will be limited in numbers, the game could never just go on forever. However, on the PC version, I'm sure some of the modders in the community could bring out some new missions.

Now, this may and will effect the way the game would be, but I believe that when it have this specific way of being, it have a future as an MMORPG, or an Online Game, Multiplayer function.

For as long as SOE is available they won't make KoTOR a MMORPG. What's the point? They already have one Star Wars title available, they would be competing against themselves. I believe that the game should be playable online though, perhaps via Xbox Live.

Welcome to the Forums :).

Archived