Home

Model Req

Jedi Eri

Hi everyone!

I have just a request. I want to be able to play kotor 1 with one model from sith lords.That is,the male exile model, that one with the blue eyes, the long blonde hair ang the beard who looks a lot like Obi Wan in Ep 2. Any help? Can anyone make that model compatible with the 1st game?? Please!

OOops. Didn't know that. Sorry.

Well... I don't wanna become annoying with my questions, but I've seen on games like Jedi academy for example,users making skins of movie characters and so on. Is that possipble/permitted in kotor? Can it be done?

Anyway, thanx for the info.

OK I see. Thanx.

So... Now, well, I shall rephrase my request: as you may have noticed I'm kinda obssesed with Obi Wan especially as he is in Ep2 or 3. So I'm asking: is there any possibility of finding a model who would look like him for kotor 1? I've got such a skin gor the Jedi knight series, so I guess it would be possible to make one for this game as well. right? Any help please? I don't know a thing about making mods, so I'm asking for your guys! :) Please, i've seen you have even made twilek-like model characters, what I'm asking for must be easier, right?

Actually there are a few mods that I know of that let you choose Obi Wan Kenobi's head model. One is by the Russian modder Orsan, and can be found on his website:

http://kotormods.t-k.ru/skins/skins.htm

And there is one more mod that allows you to use an Obi Wan head model:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/10100.html

It is part or a bigger mod, called the Insidious Plot and has other features as well but if you really wanted to you could only install the files for the head model and change the heads.2da file in your Override Folder (assuming you already have one) to be compatible with the head model.

It is part or a bigger mod, called the Insidious Plot and has other features as well but if you really wanted to you could only install the files for the head model and change the heads.2da file in your Override Folder (assuming you already have one) to be compatible with the head model.

yeah, I'd like to do that. It's the first appearance mod I have downloaded, so I don't have any other heads.2da file in the ovverride. Which files exactly should I copy?

yeah, I'd like to do that. It's the first appearance mod I have downloaded, so I don't have any other heads.2da file in the ovverride. Which files exactly should I copy?

Archived