Home

A new blaster rifle MDL for Kotor 1

LORD SPARTAN

Have you tried Mono_Giganto's Stormtrooper Blaster Rifles mod? The T-21 rifle is pretty similar to the one you requested. I realize it isn't exactly the same thing but it might do the job for you until somebody takes you up on this request. I suppose you could always PM Mono and ask him to reskin the T-21 so it looks like the one you want, or ask for his permission to tamper with his work and do it yourself or get somebody who can to do it. That shouldn't be too hard I guess. I could try it myself if you can get his permission. Oh, and the Stormtrooper Guns mod for kotor can be found here:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/8859.html

While I suppose I could model it, I've been swamped in Real Life crap lately, so there would be no way I could find the time to skin it. I do know someone who has already modelled and skinned the very same rifle, you might want to try asking Dark_Cuillere. He doesn't really play KotOR, but maybe you can get Kain here to ask him for you, and I'll convert his. :p

I just don't have the time right now.

Don't worry, I will. I can't in the near future, though. My Operating System died on me a few days ago, and I wasn't prepared for it, so I've lost the contents of my hard drive. I'm also having difficulty reinstalling my OS, so it'll be a while before I can load Max again.

Sure, I don't see a problem with that once Cuillere gives me the rifle.

And yeah, it's kind of lame... I lost several half-finished paintings and a lot of long passwords for various programs. And 3 .max files I'd like to have. I should have been more careful. :(

Edit: I knew using this PC as a backup was a good idea. I have a previous install of Max tucked away on here. :D

Thanks for the offer Achilles, but I can probably manage the rifle now that I know I have it.

Sure, I don't see a problem with that once Cuillere gives me the rifle.

And yeah, it's kind of lame... I lost several half-finished paintings and a lot of long passwords for various programs. And 3 .max files I'd like to have. I should have been more careful. :(

Edit: I knew using this PC as a backup was a good idea. I have a previous install of Max tucked away on here. :D

Thanks for the offer Achilles, but I can probably manage the rifle now that I know I have it.

Sorry for your lost, it must be annoying to restart from begining. Not that I don't know what it's like, I always got problem with computers and softwares.

So good luck with your computer Mono!

Archived