Home

Question conecerning planets

Orao

Hello there,

Does anybod know where is located the value for planets range ?

What I call the planet's range is the sort of the ring which allows you to send the fleet to the adjacsent planet if the adjascent planet is inside the other planet's ring.

An exemple :

swewpc174.jpg

It is the ring of the Bothawui telling you that from that planet you can reache Genoisis, Tatooine, Corellia and Kuat.

Thx in advance.

Yeah I went through GameConstants.xml, line 146 for me is

<MaximumFleetMovementDistance> 100.0 </MaximumFleetMovementDistance>

changing this number let me move different distances, however, this was a universal effect, I dont know if that was what you were hoping for or not, I'll try some other things

Yeah it was that. Thank you. We are rebuilding galaxy but ranges are way too big.

Now second question. Do you know how to reflect this change of range on the GC map ? Because when the value is modified fleet can't move above the range but the range ring on the map doesn't change its radius.

Yeah it was that. Thank you. We are rebuilding galaxy but ranges are way too big.

Now second question. Do you know how to reflect this change of range on the GC map ? Because when the value is modified fleet can't move above the range but the range ring on the map doesn't change its radius.

Archived