Home

A mod for Visas' introduction

DarkSpiral

I'm not talking about the moive on board the Ravager, of course.

I could SWEAR I saw a thread where somone mentioned they were either working on, or had released, a mod that changed the way the battle with Visas worked, on board the Ebon Hawk. Something to the effect of she doesn't call it quits quite so quickly, and you can actually SEE when she alters your vision during the fight.

Anyone have any idea what I saw, or was I having a waking dream? :p

I could SWEAR I saw a thread where somone mentioned they were either working on, or had released, a mod that changed the way the battle with Visas worked, on board the Ebon Hawk. Something to the effect of she doesn't call it quits quite so quickly, and you can actually SEE when she alters your vision during the fight.

No you aren't having a waking dream :) what you're talking about is I beileve is part of the TSL restoration project. They are hoping to restore most of what Obsidion had to cut to get the game out. the longer fight with Visas, the HK50 droid factory amoung other things :) But its a long wqay off though.

web link for the restoration project :)http://www.team-gizka.org/

No you aren't having a waking dream :) what you're talking about is I beileve is part of the TSL restoration project. They are hoping to restore most of what Obsidion had to cut to get the game out. the longer fight with Visas, the HK50 droid factory amoung other things :) But its a long wqay off though.

web link for the restoration project :)http://www.team-gizka.org/

Archived