Home

Ultimate EAW Mod Public Beta Release!

augrunt

Tried logging into your site, always says wrong user/pass no matter what I do.

Please give me the username and email that you signed up with.

hi, im likein the sound of this, 1 question though, which thing do i download, cause there r so many, im not sure if the modifications covers has the whole mod on it -- :explode: , can u help, cheers

You want to download version 3.01, any other download is for the demo of the game.

Hey Bryant... i hope you like all those changes, Might i direct your attention to the Agreement you sign if you install it... You touch the code ill sue you... simple as that, i like the way you stole my ion cannon code... aswell as the retreating in space...

Why didn't you give me any credit?

WTF?

I didnt even bother downloading your mod...not worth my time right now...

i couldnt get these units on the mod;

Jedi Cruiser

Venator Class starships

Heavy Star Destroyer Class

Allegiance Star Destroyer

Ground units including machinegun team, AA team, sniper, darktroopers and plasma mortar team

fighter unit Tie Interceptor

and i couldnt use the Ability of Starships to ram other starships and cause damage

i also couldnt be pirates - is there some specific GC mode u have to go on 2 get these units :S

Most of what you mentioned is not available in the public beta release. Most of those have already been developed, but are being tested in-house only. The full release will include all of those.

Jedi Cruiser

Venator Class starships

These are the same thing (the jedi cruiser is the venator class cruiser) and they are available in the version you have. Please make sure you don't have any previous mods installed before you install the mod.

Archived