Home

The Star Wars Galaxy

Guest GEN Whitten

Guest Tie Guy

He's recruiting people to come to his sight and join them, where else would he put it? Uhh....nevermind...it's in Off-Topic already.

really though....you've got to see the more subtle things in life. :D

Guest GEN Whitten

Greetings Again,

Thanks for the input. There has been soem work into it yes. I will try to fix the banner prob. I hope my site got the point across as to what i want to build there.

MTFBWU

it did..

try to keep it as light as possible and you'll do ok. (those background-pictures tend to be really, really heavy..)

better have a good menu-lay-out than eye-candy in the background, is what i always say..

if you're aiming for a large audience, that's the way to go..

Guest Master Yoda

I agree I cant stand those sites that take forever to load a page because they have so many graphics on them.

Guest Tie Guy

I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.

AHHH!! How many people on this site have a cable modem!?

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

so we see more clearly what these forums should deal with ?

I'm not sure i get what your trying to say there, could you explain.

Archived