Home

end tech lvl

quake2d2

u get mon cals at tech level 4 anyway, u dont have to use smaller ships, if u r talkin bout the campaign, then you have to advance further in the game, i no its stupid, if u r @ tech 4 u still cant get the mon cals till the penultimate mission, which seems stupid 2me, cause during these last 2 missions, u dont get 2 attack any planets, as the empire are attackin you and you have to be on the defensive, so u never really get to relish their true power

u get mon cals at tech level 4 anyway, u dont have to use smaller ships, if u r talkin bout the campaign, then you have to advance further in the game, i no its stupid, if u r @ tech 4 u still cant get the mon cals till the penultimate mission, which seems stupid 2me, cause during these last 2 missions, u dont get 2 attack any planets, as the empire are attackin you and you have to be on the defensive, so u never really get to relish their true power

damn, i love Mon Cal in galactic conquest......

i think he meant in galactic conquest, not when to use it, but how to disable it. and i think Ali gave the right answer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived