Home

hey FB

Rogue Nine

Then you would have to ask EVERYBODY.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Sailor Jupiter <--BEST THING EVER.

*cough*Mercury*cough*

cool.gif

<small>Brainy chick versus she-jock. Gee, tough choice.</small>

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Guest Redwing

*looks at the other peope drooling everywhere over artwork*

*cough*pathetic*cough*

biggrin.giftongue.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

*beats Redwing to within an inch of his life*

*cough*Outnumbered*cough*

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Don't make me call in the USMC!!! When the United States Manga Corps combines with the otakus on the forums, there will be no stopping us! Not even those God-Modding EVAs!!! *hopes there are RP'ers that will get that joke*

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Senshi: Key strengths/elements (& weaknesses)

*Sailor Moon: Royal blood, powerful magic/Soul Elemental (clutz, ditz, too emotional).

*Sailor Mercury: Intelligent, agile (does gymnastics)/Water (Ice) Elemental (no known weaknesses).

*Sailor Mars: Tough, skilled fighter, mystic/Fire Elemental (can be too aggressive, and in the animé she sometimes ditzes out).

*Sailor Venus: Brave, powerful, British ( wink.gif ), the original leader of the Senshi/Light Elemental (over-emotional, easily distracted).

*Sailor Jupiter: Very strong, expert fighter (brawler), remarkably tough/Lightning Elemental (can be too tough, doesn't know her own strength, somewhat shy/self-conscious).

*Sailor Saturn: Young, goth ( cool.gif ), wise beyond her years/Death Elemental (mentally unstable, shy, sickly).

*Sailor Pluto: Very wise, perceptive, possibly an artificial being/Time Elemental (can be too distant, has trouble making friends).

*Sailor Neptune: "Mary Sue," artist, wise/Water Elemental (gets too emotionally involved, risks burning herself out, doesn't know how to lose).

*Sailor Uranus: Tough, tomboy, skilled liar ( that whole "cousins" thing wink.gif ), expert driver, apparently rich (has a new car/motorcycle every time we see her)/Earth Elemental (cold, calculating, ruthless, has trouble making friends, arrogant).

BTW, the manga's much better than the animé; much more adult-oriented.

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited July 11, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

LOL!

Funny, I just now realized that I was supposed to be beaten within an inch of my life. Fortunately, however, I don't have a scratch.

The thing I have about being attracted to artwork is that I draw comicbook characters. You get a different perspective as an artist. biggrin.gif

*has a horrifying thought*

But I can't draw manga, OR anime, so DON'T ASK!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

In my long running story about Earth and her colonies fighting their first interstellar war against a rogue faction of the galactic government, they get the assistance of a neighboring species that look like anime characters.

I drew a picture of Makt Feui, the liasion to the US Sixth Fleet. She's hot. On purpose. For the story.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

In my long running story about Earth and her colonies fighting their first interstellar war against a rogue faction of the galactic government, they get the assistance of a neighboring species that look like anime characters.

Heh.

In my SF WIP, the Norak (highly-advanced god-race; I've mentioned them before) have the proportions of (shojo) anime characters; big heads, skinny bodies, big eyes, small mouths.

I didn't do it on purpose though. They're based on something I saw in a magazine when I was a kid; someone extrapolated what would have happened if dinosaurs had evolved sapience instead of humans, and the scientist/artist had made a statue of what the creature would probably look like.

------------------

Mine was intentionally done. The species (which is called Shreef right now. i'm going to change that) is genetically identical to Homo sapiens sapiens, making their physical attributes an enviromental adaptation, but on a scale much greater than anything seen on Earth. The most powerful nations on Shreef speak a language that's strongly Germanic (the name Makt sounds identical to the german word macht). The appearance of somewhat germanic humans on another planet very, very far from Earth has implications on a small scale in the story.

Archived