Home

A prequel to Kotor

XI33

What should they make after kotor 3?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should they make after kotor 3?

• A Prequel about the mandalorian wars.
    • Kotor IV
    • A prequel about the Great Hyperspace Wars
    • A prequel about Exar Kuhn
    • A city made of money from the kotor series.

I think if they did make a prequel that the ideas at the top except the last one would be cool, but I would like to see the mandalorian wars in more detail, like some of the Jedi council could see the real struggle going on so secretly sent some knights on missions then when Revan goes Dark they return to Coruscant to warn the other and fight in the Jedi Civil war and then when TSL rolls around they were one of the Jedi to turn off the lights. It would be great to have Lonna Vash in some missions and other Jedi that are mentioned

I just realised something regarding thios subject...the time-span of the episode 1-3 movies are also 'Old Republic.'

Well, duh!

I'd personally like to see a game involving that timespan. Fighting in the clone wars, surviving the order 66 (Or causing it :p ), hide from Vader and the sith...i think it would be cool ^^

That would definitely NOT be cool. Why? Because it would be a cheap conversion of the movie story into a game. There are games with the Clone Wars story and KoTOR should most definitely NOT become one of them! The trademark of KoTOR is originality and it should be kept that way.

Yes there was, but they had no political hold over the galaxy or anything. They were confined to a few worlds, in fact I think only one. Either Korriban or Ziost.

I suppose you could do "Ancient Wars of Korriban" or somesuch, but that would seem very un starwars like.

A game about pre-republic history would ineed be very interesting, but it really wouldn't fit into a series call "Knights of the Old Republic". Even if it would be fascinating to see the star wars universe way back.

Yes there was, but they had no political hold over the galaxy or anything. They were confined to a few worlds, in fact I think only one. Either Korriban or Ziost.

I suppose you could do "Ancient Wars of Korriban" or somesuch, but that would seem very un starwars like.

A game about pre-republic history would ineed be very interesting, but it really wouldn't fit into a series call "Knights of the Old Republic". Even if it would be fascinating to see the star wars universe way back.

Good points. Maybe not as far back as the Sith species; but a game set at the formation of the Jedi. The alternate endings of the game this time would be whether you create the Jedi order, or the Sith one. The villains would be whatever overlords were in power at the time, and you overthrow them, creating the republic after, or a sith empire. Would destroy a lot of expanded universe back story tho I'd bet...

Archived