Home

keyblades on kotor 2

L0rdReV@n88

lets see with the (finally) release of kingdom hearts 2 (yeah) i decided to rehash the first one and i figured it would be cool to have keyblades in kotor 2.since in the second KH you can dual wield keyblades and on Kotor2 you can also. i know you can on the first one but... what i want is the keyblade to use the animation of the sabering the door it would look like your actually unlocking the door.here are some pictures

the kingdom Key

the Oblivion

the pumpkin head

and i someone wants more of a challenge

the ultima weapon

the Diamond Dust

i dont mind if some hand clipping occurs so ive been branstorming for a few weeks waiting. and if you decide to make this pm and i will give you the appropiate item desrciption.

and if someone make the kingdom key the first one i would also like a red handled with black instead of silver.

oh and another thing you do not need to make the keychains on the ends since there would be no animation on them.

now if you took the time to read through this thank you.

if you want some good shots of hand made keyblades check here

they have the oblivion and the kindom key.

-edit-

i found a picture of riku's keyblade here

I second this request! This would fuggin rule o.o"

Also, information correction:

"Way to the Dawn" Is Riku's Keyblade

actually its a sword(altough i said keyblade)its called the soul eater, then it changes into a keyblade that is called "the road to dawn". now the one you have is his keyblade in kingdom hearts 2 and yes you are right calling it the "way to the dawn" now i have my info correct

-edit-

and here it is "the road to dawn" that is his first keyblade which sora uses to open his own heart to find kairi's heart

i'll tell you right now the ultima wpn in KH II looks like crap. The first one was much better looking. Probably because i just liked how it looked so much more like a sword than it's second incarnation.

I wonder if anybody would be willing to make this mod for me?

Please use the "edit this" function to the lower right next time rather than double-posting :) ~ ChAiNz.2da

Archived