Home

Kotor 2: Quinlan Vos Head idea ??!!

The Last Ninja

Hi all,

I know that making a Quinlan Vos head model is nearly impossible.

But my idea is to use a reskined/remoddeled hood to act as his "rasta" hair.

I am pretty sure it may looks great, but I have no skinning/moddeling skills, so I was wondering if one of the community great sknner/moddeler could have a try on this ?

Thx

TLN

Hi all,

I know that making a Quinlan Vos head model is nearly impossible.

But my idea is to use a reskined/remoddeled hood to act as his "rasta" hair.

I am pretty sure it may looks great, but I have no skinning/moddeling skills, so I was wondering if one of the community great sknner/moddeler could have a try on this ?

Thx

TLN

Hey TLN, it is good to meet you! I have somewhat an answer for you--- go to pcgamemods and select KotOR II MODs section. Now go to the sectoin in the search/jumper that says PC's and select it. Once you have the page showing with all the KotOR II PC MODs, scroll down until you find the listing for: sciamanos Quinlan Vos as a PC (or something like that) and PRESTO! Instant Quinlan! Just download and enjoy! And as a bonus, once you have downloaded sciamanos Quinlan Vos PC, go to the search/jumper in the upper left-hand corner and this time select "armor" (though it may be in the "robes" section, I can't remember, so just look in "robes" if it's not in "armor") and once you are on the 1st page of "armor", scroll down until you find: sciamanos Quinlan Vos Armor--- that's right! Not only was sciamanos kind enough to give us a Quinlan PC, but his clan's police/enforcer/sheriff or whatever armor!

Pretty cool, huh?

I myself am currently using Quinlan as my PC (though I don't call him Quinlan Vos) and I have his armor as well. The armor replaces the regular fibermesh armor in the game, and it looks pretty cool and accurate! The Quinlan PC is great! The native-american style "war paint" is present under his eyes and looks cool! Also, sciamanos did a fine job of Dark side transitions for Quinlan (if you have felt the call of the Dark side, my young apprentice!), he doesn't have his appearance change drastically for being slightly or moderately evil, like the default characters do, you CAN see a difference when he is 100% evil--- though he still looks human (not like a corpse--- I personally hate the "zombie" look the game gives to DS players!), his eyes are "sith-yellow" like EPIII Anakin and Darth Maul--- much nicer than game defaults, IMHO. The only thing you may not like is the "rasta" hair you asked about- Quinlan has longish-type black hair, but it is definitely not dreaded-out!

I hope this works for you, I really like it! P.S. If you find you like it to, PM sciamanos and let him know you appreciate his work!

Archived