Home

Change PC size for TSL

DarthMaul v.1/2

I was hoping to have my PC the XL size of Malak, Nihilus, Hanhaar--- JUST that size ( they are ALOT taller than any other PCs/NPCs), but with the heads of the selectable PCs (maybe for MODded heads, too?). So basically, I want a "tall" PC, but without the restriction of having to appear as one of these aforementioned "tall" NPCs--- I could live with only being able to use one-handed saber, like Malak and Nihilus are restricted to, however I would like to be able to wear robes/armor like a normal PC (select my own), and not just be stuck having to look like PC is wearing Malak or Nihilus' clothes, although I could accept this restriction, too --- I am guess-timating that robes/armor don't come in this XL size (so to speak), and won't "fit" the larger character?

Do any of you "top-shelf" MODders out there know if this can be done? Or if this has been discussed before, can someone post a link to that thread?

Please... HOLLA BACK YO!

Changing the size of a model would require reworking all the bones attached to the models that would need to be associated with that character. Animations havent been fully cracked. So this means we cant yet change the size of the body models to make them taller or shorter. And seeing new body models would also require redoing all the skins again this mod is likely to not be done as it would be a hell of a lot of work.

Archived