Home

Kotor 2 & 1 Journey and Endings

tbl1

I felt that Kotor 1 had a better end game and story ending: taking over the universe or saving the republic and bastillas redeption. but kotor 2 had a lot more interesting journey up to malachor.

Do you agree?

I think that the ending for KOTOR I was more complete in a 'we don't have to make a sequal, we can survive with just the one game' kind of way. TSL was finished with more of a 'haha, we're going to keep you on the edge now so you but our next game, if we ever get off our lazy butts and let you know it's coming' idea behind it.

But, then again, I agree with Mr. Harry Kim:

I can't help but think... maybe, it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey. And if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in - then I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be, or any people I'd rather be with.

I enjoyed getting to the end much more than the actual end. This is true for both games.

I think that the ending for KOTOR I was more complete in a 'we don't have to make a sequal, we can survive with just the one game' kind of way. TSL was finished with more of a 'haha, we're going to keep you on the edge now so you but our next game, if we ever get off our lazy butts and let you know it's coming' idea behind it.

But, then again, I agree with Mr. Harry Kim:

I can't help but think... maybe, it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey. And if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in - then I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be, or any people I'd rather be with.

I enjoyed getting to the end much more than the actual end. This is true for both games.

Archived