Home

Mod problem

Darkest Wolf

OK I screwed up

I downloaded "Daikos' Weapons Expansion Pack" from game toast and didnt bother to make copies of the files "rep.lvl", "imp.lvl", "all.lvl", and "cis.lvl" in the "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE" directory.

Anyway the mod has totally destroyed my game I tried reinstalling it after deleting the mod but the mod seems to some how reinstall it's self to the game ever time I reinstall the game, even thought I've deleted the mod.

If anyone know what to do about this then that would be great, if not could someone please put the files "rep.lvl", "imp.lvl",

"all.lvl", and "cis.lvl" (in the "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars

Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE" directory) up for download on a mod site. Come on I'm begging here.

OK I screwed up

I downloaded "Daikos' Weapons Expansion Pack" from game toast and didnt bother to make copies of the files "rep.lvl", "imp.lvl", "all.lvl", and "cis.lvl" in the "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE" directory.

Anyway the mod has totally destroyed my game I tried reinstalling it after deleting the mod but the mod seems to some how reinstall it's self to the game ever time I reinstall the game, even thought I've deleted the mod.

If anyone know what to do about this then that would be great, if not could someone please put the files "rep.lvl", "imp.lvl",

"all.lvl", and "cis.lvl" (in the "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars

Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE" directory) up for download on a mod site. Come on I'm begging here.

Did you make sure to delete the directory on your hardrive after uninstalling and before the reinstallation? As the mod only replaced the files mentioned in the readme included with the download. Also what version did you try this on? It was made for V1.2, I never got around to testing the beta update to see if it affected it or not. So be sure to do a complete uninstall (checking to see if any directories are left after the uninstall) then reinstall the game (as posting each of the said files is quite a large download and may take the same amount of time to download as it would to reinstall from the game disc's)

Daiko out

Archived