Home

Robes w/ Hood

tbl1

I'm looking for the Jedi Master Robes with hood (For TSL). I've found one where the hood is seperate (headgear), but the hood looks more like a veil than a hood. It it possible to have a robe wear the hood it part of the robe?

Thanx

I'm looking for the Jedi Master Robes with hood (For TSL). I've found one where the hood is seperate (headgear), but the hood looks more like a veil than a hood. It it possible to have a robe wear the hood it part of the robe?

Thanx

Thanx

What's up, tb? :dmaul3:

I believe the only 'hood' MODs currently available are the ones by AVOL (probably the same one's you're talking about) - AVOL also makes a bigger, more 'monk-like' hood, called <FULL NAME'S> Sith Hood, however, it only comes in Sith black, and is restricted to the PC - there is also a MOD called 'DJ Mask' - or dark jedi mask- which gives you the hood and ninja-style face mask that the traditional dark jedi wear - I think this one is by jmac - but not certain.

These are the only 'hood' MODs I can think of for TSL, but personally I like AVOL's hood MOD! :shades2:

I hope this helped! Good luck, tb!

- DM.005 :maul5:

Thanx

What's up, tb? :dmaul3:

I believe the only 'hood' MODs currently available are the ones by AVOL (probably the same one's you're talking about) - AVOL also makes a bigger, more 'monk-like' hood, called <FULL NAME'S> Sith Hood, however, it only comes in Sith black, and is restricted to the PC - there is also a MOD called 'DJ Mask' - or dark jedi mask- which gives you the hood and ninja-style face mask that the traditional dark jedi wear - I think this one is by jmac - but not certain.

These are the only 'hood' MODs I can think of for TSL, but personally I like AVOL's hood MOD! :shades2:

I hope this helped! Good luck, tb!

- DM.005 :maul5:

Thanx

What you're asking for is someone to edit the robe model itself. I think that's actually possible to do. Someone would have to be willing to do that because it wouldn't be easy.

Archived