Home

pb3k

Poor Bastard

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say she is more pretty than hot. In order to be hot, you also have to have big honkers.

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Taarkin:

I would say she is more pretty than hot. In order to be hot, you also have to have big honkers.

Yes, big ugly DDDD boobs. The ones where you see blue veins and crap.

Alyson Hannigan is hot the way she is. Period.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited August 15, 2001).]

WHEN I SAID "BIG" I MEANT "TO A CERTIAN EXTENT"

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

First chick: too pale, probably too young and she needs to slow down.

Second chick: Now this cutie needs to come to the park with me, a blanket and a bottle of wine.

biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

PB: can't you sense sarcasm?

Besides, big boobies have the disadvantage of sweating a lot. I used to call my ex-wife's 36Ds 'salty hogs.' biggrin.gif Which is where I got this scar...

HEY NUTE, GOOD JOB ON BRING SA TOPICS OVER HERE FOR THE XWA-ERS TO ENJOY!

PS - She's only SUPER HOT with 40 POUNDS OF MAKEUP and AIRBRUSH. Funny how n00t never noticed that she was hot until he saw that ONE photoshoot..hmmm.

I dont like this thread anymore.

I hate SA becuase I tried for several days to register, then when I finaly was able to, it kept saying my email was invalid. So I just put in my mom's address just so I could get the mail you have to open to complete registration. Little did I know my mom had CANCELED our old ISP so I couldn't get the mail, so I can't post and it won't let me make a new account. Blah.

Origonaly posted by Tek Gunner:

pale>tan

Usually.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited August 15, 2001).]

Originally posted by Tek Gunner:

She's only SUPER HOT with 40 POUNDS OF MAKEUP and AIRBRUSH. Funny how n00t never noticed that she was hot until he saw that ONE photoshoot..hmmm.

I NEVER KNEW SHE EXISTED UNTIL THE FHM SHOOT.

plus ALL CELEBS aren't SUPER HOT until they have 40 pounds of makeup and airbrush the living hell out of the pic.

PS: SA's forum's the best EVER. Too bad they'd eat me alive there. AND THEY HAVE. Except my one post about astrology and the Enigma machine.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited August 15, 2001).]

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

PS: SA's forum's the best EVER. Too bad they'd eat me alive there. AND THEY HAVE. Except my one post about astrology and the Enigma machine.

Haha yeah, when they ignored you. WAY TO GO, WINNER!

Oh, and PORTMAN is hot ALL THE TIME. ROWR

Originally posted by Taarkin:

I hate SA becuase I tried for several days to register, then when I finaly was able to, it kept saying my email was invalid. So I just put in my mom's address just so I could get the mail you have to open to complete registration. Little did I know my mom had CANCELED our old ISP so I couldn't get the mail, so I can't post and it won't let me make a new account. Blah.[/b]

I've been trying to register at SA as well, to no avail. I even made my own special 'Army' pic for my sig too.

I have at least three names at SA. Each one of them is in an army (one of my users, Sash!, has switched through three armys in his career).

Currently, I'm in the ALYSON HANNIGAN IS ****ING HOT army.

And Zoom, she's 27. Hardly young. To me. I mean she's eight years older than me.

I considered emailng one of the mods there, but they don't seem to be the "helpful" type. I mean here, Ike will say "Durn fool kids, in my day we had to make do with a typewrite with a cardboard box on type. An we were happy with it!" But eventually he'll help you.

if you were going to email anyone there, email lowtax because he's the admin.

BUT.

Lowtax seems to be fairly busy and rarely does stuff with teh forum. I THINK. I'm not sure.

But the mods would be a waste of time.

Plus registering is down most of the time intentionally.

ps

hanniganarmy_15.jpg

and I spent some time in the service of BSI

bsi.jpg

[This message has been edited by Radivil (edited August 16, 2001).]

Archived