Home

Anyone now where I can download Shadow President or Cyber Judas?

Rebel Loyaltist

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

theunderdogs.org has shadow president.

But now i'm obsessed with Colonization, a secret game, and am learning hex editing so i can hax0r my princess maker 2 save games.

Colonization rocks. Me and my 386 became quite obsessed with it too. And not only because you could play with the Dutch. biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Games? Oh, thank God...

Here I thought you kids were introducing demonic AI programs into the internet again. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Also try Balance of Power. Basicly, you and the USSR go around aiding either the government or rebels in various 3rd world countries. You can object to anything they do and keep demanding they stop until either they A)back down and loose prestiege points; the higher the chrisis is escalated, the more points are gained/lost, or B)go to DefCon 1 an initiate global holocuast. It's kinda funny because the ending screen says "And no, there is no animated display of a mushroom cloud with body parts flying through the air: We do not reward failure"

If you're REALLY up for a challenge, try Allied General. NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Archived