Home

new pc

Darth Jimbo

Guest Rogue 9

hmm I know quite a few people who own them...myself included I have 3 iMacs and a G3 laptop at home. and they crank out Seti Packets Nicely biggrin.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

AMD's are faster but more unstable - this is true because what amd effectily do is overclock their processor.

Pentiums are slower but more stable - they dont go quite as fast but just like with a car going round a bend slower means you dont smash into the nearest tree.

Personelly i like AMD's but thats because i like speed!!! (not the drug biggrin.gif)

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

Macs rule the all. thake your pick. smile.gif

If by rule all you mean that they don't have **** for software compared to any PC and has to wait for 2 years to get any decent pc software, then, yes, they rule all!

Guest Rogue 9

Originally posted by Zargon:

If by rule all you mean that they don't have **** for software compared to any PC and has to wait for 2 years to get any decent pc software, then, yes, they rule all!

they have anything I want for them...PA works fine, EV is only on them, Photoshop and Premiere work better as does MS Office. biggrin.gif hmmm in fact my iMac runs windows in emulation better than many windows machines tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited August 28, 2001).]

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

they have anything I want for them...PA works fine, EV is only on them, Photoshop and Premiere work better as does MS Office. biggrin.gif hmmm in fact my iMac runs windows in emulation better than many windows machines tongue.gif

Max Payne and UT aren't in that list.......what color is your iMac?! rolleyes.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Uhm...my machine runs on little electronic doodads. It's my theory that elves carry digital information on the microscopic level within the computer itself, but I haven't gotten ahold of a microscope powerful enough to actually see the little buggers yet.

Yes, I watch a lot of teevee. Why? smile.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Elves Rule!!!

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Hans The Great

My first PC was an Apple IIc, it still works today. Macs are faster and have better graphics capabilities than most other IBM-type PCs but, alas, they do not have their market share. Get an AMD, especially if you are into gaming, I built my PIII and I suggest building your own. That way you get everything that you want and nothing that you don't.

Archived