Home

Yet a lightsaber request

KillerWave

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Well, since no one took the request, I decided to try it myself. Being a square the only useful model I had managed so far (It featured in wc: unknown enemy, even if invisible, it was there), I'm happy with the final result. I still got to figure out how to make a unique lightsaber.

Coments are welcome.

ls_model.jpg

ls_game.jpg

Thanks. Not bad for the second model from whom could only make boxes, huh? :giggle1:

A few of questions:

I managed to make it a uti and make a unique item out of it, but there are still a few bugs. I'd apreciate any help on this:

Even that its a unique item, it still replaces also the original yellow saber. How can I fix that?

I made a unique crystal to it, but the cystal doesn't show up ingame. Must I alter some 2da file or anything? Also, id like to make the core crystal unchangable, is that possible?

Thanks again.

You'll have to name it something else rather than the name of the yellow saber, ie g_w_lghtsbr50 instead of g_w_lghtsbr04, or something like that. Make sure the .mdl and .mdx file are renamed as well, and the number in the .uti points to them.

I also believe you have to change upcrystals.2da for the saber to be upgradeable. Just insert the name of your crystal and the corresponding name of your saber.

Archived