Home

Help with mod/trainer

I would like to request help on a number of issues:

1. Could someone make a mod that greatly increases the number of land units suppurted by reinforcement points?

2. How does one make a trainer? I didn't know what they were until I found one for Empire at War (I had beaten the game, and I like playing around with the idea of the ultimate military). I came across a trainer that locked the money in place for either the Rebels or the Empire.

Could someone either a) make a similar trainer for version 1.04 of the game, or b) tell me how to make such an app?

It would be a good idea to include an option to increase the population cap in the tactical, space, and land modes as well.

Alright... I fail. I admit it. I did what you said Grimscythe, and got the apps. The only problem is that the only experience that I have with progamming was a semester class a year ago. I was really good at it, but it's a bloody semester, and I've forgotten what I learned.

The point of this story is that I couldn't make a trainer to save my life right now. I don't know enough. So could some brilliant, kind, charitible sould please take the time to make this poor loser a simple trainer? Please?

All I am requesting is a trainer that will freeze a player's credits for the Rebels and/or the Empire at any given time, toggle on and off. There is a trainer out there that does this, but it hasn't been updated for version 1.04.

Also, for extra credit, could an option(s) to increase the pop cap for tactical, space, and/or land be included? Please?

Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived